Develop independent readers and writers with the Bookweb web of resources! Designed specifically for mid-upper primary, Bookweb and Bookweb Plus provide a balance of genres, text types, themes and cross-curricula links.
The Bookweb and Bookweb Plus fiction books include
- character introduction page – to introduce and orientate readers
- set-the-scene page – to generate discussion and formulate ideas
- verse/poetry – providing text variation at the end of each story
- a fold out glossary bookmark
- a range of stunning illustrative styles
- a range of themes and genres.
The Bookweb and Bookweb Plus factual books include
a broad range of text types and text forms
a variety of high-interest visual media
factual information that is accessible to students
information boxes to support the main text
chapter snapshots providing easy-to-use summaries
fact boxes providing additional information
chapter headings, subheadings, back cover blurbs, glossaries and indexes to develop students' skills in accessing texts.
Bookweb Teacher's Resources
Bookweb is supported by Teacher's Guides and Blackline Masters books.
The Bookweb Plus Teachers’ Guides are packaged with Blackline Masters on CD-ROM.